Whether you have a cougar girlfriend or are interested in pursuing one, you need to be aware that cougars have unique needs and desires. After all, they’re not twenty anymore, and more often than not they don’t want to be. As a result, if you want to interest a cougar, you will need to put away your toys and learn some new skills. This article will get you started on the right path.
* Decide why you want a cougar to begin with. There are a lot of advantages to dating a woman your age. Fortunately, there are also a lot of advantages to dating a cougar, and if you have decided to pursue a cougar, chances are good that you have your reasons for doing so. What are they? If you just want a brief encounter, fine. Look for someone who is after the same thing. If, on the other hand, you want a long-term relationship, try to find someone who is after the same thing you are.
* Get updated. If you are looking for a cougar, chances are good that she will not be interested in the same things the younger ladies–or even you–are. For this reason, if you are looking for a cougar, you will need to learn about things that might be just outside of your comfort zone. Cougars are often very intelligent and sophisticated. The one you pick might be out of your ballpark or even your league. As a result, you will need to study on a different level than you are used to, but there’s a good chance that you will become a better man for it.
* Build up your steam. If you find a cougar who is interested in you, chances are good that she is so because an older fellow can’t keep up with her. If you decide you want a cougar, you will need to be sure that you can keep up with her in the bedroom and everyplace else.
* Be ready to play when she is. Especially if she is further along in her career than you are, you will need to understand that she probably has a much busier schedule than you do. So, when she is ready to play, you will need to be available or to make yourself available.
* Compliment her when and where appropriate. Whereas younger women don’t always take a compliment as you intended it, a cougar would. A cougar likes to be thought of as still being attractive. In her case, flattery really does go a long way.
* Remember that you are there for her use. Learn your place and stay there. Venturing out where you should not go in a relationship with a cougar is not a good idea.
Keep these tips in mind and you will keep your cougar for a while.